To All My OSS Family

Oklahoma Selfbow Society

To All My OSS Family

Postby KsBow » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Hope this blessed day finds you and yours stuffed to the gills with great food, Hearts overflowing with good fellowship from friends and family, and good health. Now if the the first is true,,,,,get off your duff and hit the road....gotta work off a few of those extra calories you've taken in today.
Just kidding... Happy Thanksgiving to you all....We all have much to be thankful for. God Bless you all. From Ralph, Dianne, and Greyden :campfire:
Building Bows, Making Friends, and Making Memories
Charter Member Oklahoma Selfbow Society
At Large Representative-OSS
2014 OSS Hall of Fame Inductee
2015 OSS Master Bowyer
Past President Kansas Bowhunters Association
Current SW Rep KBA
Member BCO
KsBow
Imperial (7X7) Bull

Re: To All My OSS Family

Postby zeek from coon creek » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm

KsBow wrote:Hope this blessed day finds you and yours stuffed to the gills with great food, Hearts overflowing with good fellowship from friends and family, and good health. Now if the the first is true,,,,,get off your duff and hit the road....gotta work off a few of those extra calories you've taken in today.
Just kidding... Happy Thanksgiving to you all....We all have much to be thankful for. God Bless you all. From Ralph, Dianne, and Greyden :campfire:

AMEN AND AMEN
Zeek;

"All things are difficult before they are easy." (found in a fortune cookie)
zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Re: To All My OSS Family

Postby Aeronut » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:49 am

Back at ya Ralph and all my extended archery family.

I have had a great weekend so far. Spent Thursday morning with a walk in the woods. Saw a few deer and swapped trail camera cards on my loop. Then took the eldest daughter and granddaughter to see the new Peanuts movie.

Yesterday I was up at 4am and headed to the Expo Center in Tulsa for the BMX (bicycle motocross) Grand National Race of Champions to watch my youngest daughter and my extended BMX family and friends compete. I am proud to say that Heather achieved her goal of obtaining the #1 plate winning first place in Cruiser Class. She then took 4th place in 20" class. Great day of racing action. A long day but well worth the trip.

Dennis
Attachments
PIC_0370.JPG
ROC #1 21-25 Girls Cruiser. 4th place 21-25 Girls Class
Charter Member--Oklahoma Selfbow Society
OSS Non-Resident Representative
Charter Member--Prairie Traditional Archers
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life Member
Made in the image of a lion shocked lamb
I am who the hell I am
Aeronut