Induction of Ernie Root into the Archery Hall of Fame

Created for the History of Archery. A place for collectors, enthusiast, onlookers, and answers.

Induction of Ernie Root into the Archery Hall of Fame

Postby blackfeet1954 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Please vote: Should Ernie Root be nominated for induction into the Archery Hall of Fame

I have been working with Larry Root, Ernie's son, as well as other knowledgeable vintage archery experts to start the nomination process for Ernie Root's induction into the Hall of Fame. It is hard to believe that he has not been inducted yet! I have added a poll for readers of this blog's, the poll is at the top left corner, please take a moment to add your response. Thank you

visit and vote: http://shakespearearchery.blogspot.com/ ... ot-be.html
blackfeet1954
Spike Bull

Re: Induction of Ernie Root into the Archery Hall of Fame

Postby blackfeet1954 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:43 am

We have had over 100 visitors to the page but less half have voted. The poll is at the top of the page on the left hand side. it is a simple yes or no question, easy to answer. If you try to access the poll with a mobile device it is not visible (which is stupid). It can only be accessed with a computer or pad devise.
blackfeet1954
Spike Bull

Postby zeek from coon creek » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello, blackfeet1954. I hate to display my ignorance, and I don't mean to offend you, but could you give me a brief biography or post a link to one that gives an explanation of what Ernie Root's contribution to archery was / is? Everyone knows about people such as Fred Bear, Ben Pearson, and Bob Lee. I don't know anything about Ernie Root. No doubt he is yet another one of the important players that got lost in the shadows of the famous and celebrated. Help stamp out my ignorance; if you will.
Zeek;

"All things are difficult before they are easy." (found in a fortune cookie)
zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Postby Winter Hawk » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Winter Hawk
Royal (6X6) Bull

Postby perrydave » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:53 pm

So great to read write ups from the link posted above and the pictures of it are so cool.

Return to History of Archery