Bear X-200 arrows

Created for the History of Archery. A place for collectors, enthusiast, onlookers, and answers.

Bear X-200 arrows

Postby TEJ » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Brand new member here......so go easy please! ? BEAR X-200 arrows with Bubbleheads ......box says type of point is H-4-H ,is that correct ? ....yes they do have bleeder blades .
TEJ
Spike Bull

Re: Bear X-200 arrows

Postby zeek from coon creek » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi, TEJ, I don't know a thing about your arrows, but somebody will come by who does. What I wanted to tell you is don't be afraid to post here. I've been a part of this group for several years now and I've never seen anyone get jumped on, I don't think I've ever even seen any genuine disagreement. In short this board is an abnormality; it is not plagued with the drama and fighting that has been a part of every other online group I've ever participated in. What you've found is a really great bunch of guys and at least one gal who are more than happy to share their knowledge and experience with new comers. And we love to cheer when you are successful at anything. If you have time, drop by the welcome thread and introduce yourself or not. It's all good. :campfire:
Zeek;

"All things are difficult before they are easy." (found in a fortune cookie)
zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Re: Bear X-200 arrows

Postby TEJ » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 pm

THANKS ZEEK ! ........You made me feel welcomed ! TEJ
TEJ
Spike Bull

Return to History of Archery