Bow builders oven for sale.

Buy | Sell | Trade

Bow builders oven for sale.

Postby Mt. Clemens Bowyer » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:30 pm

For sale. $125.00 cash
A heavy duty bow builders oven which is used for the purpose of supplying the heat required
to fabricate a wood and fiberglass laminated bow, The process requires a bow building fixture, i.e. in the shape of a longbow, or a recurve, which is put under 60 psi for about 6 hours duration in the oven. For the new person interested in the building of their own bow, this is what you will need to get started. For the experienced, and for those in the trade, this would be an additional tool ( hot box ) that could be utilized for that purpose.
This bow builders oven has 4 ceramic light fixtures installed in the bottom of the device. It uses 100
watt Edison bulbs, although you could use 150w or 200w bulbs if you can get them. The oven has a thermostat built in that regulates the curing temperature between 150 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
The oven is fully insulated so as to maintain consistent curing temperature. The outside dimensions are
81" x 14" x 30.5" and the inside dimensions are 75.5" x 9" x 27". If you live near southeastern Michigan, give me a call, or email me. Thank you----John P----Chesterfield Twp, Michigan. :archer2:

Land line: 586-949-0548
Cell: 586-850-1496
email: breezecar@yahoo.com
Mt. Clemens Bowyer
Spike Bull

Re: Bow builders oven for sale.

Postby Aeronut » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Some pictures would be an asset to your ad.

Dennis.
Charter Member--Oklahoma Selfbow Society
OSS Non-Resident Representative
Charter Member--Prairie Traditional Archers
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life Member
Made in the image of a lion shocked lamb
I am who the hell I am
Aeronut
Royal (6X6) Bull

Return to Classifieds